Monday 20 June 2011

Thing 2: Investigate some other blogs

Two sites I already read: I know the Bookmouse (http://bookmouse.wordpress.com/) and I've been reading her blog for a while now.  I also know the writer behind the Special Collections blog (http://blogs.kent.ac.uk/specialcollections/) and would love to be able to do something like this at my workplace.

I've looked at the cpd23 participants list - took a random approach but ended up reading Tina's Library Related Stuff, Trumpet Major and Marie's23things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Just been having a look at your blog and really enjoyed your posts so far! Like you, I took a random approach and your blog title caught my eye! I am very impressed that you are revalidating - I am just in the middle of Chartership, so it's interesting to meet someone who is at your stage! Look forward to following your blog over the cpd23 programme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for your comment on my blog. Just doing Thing 2 now! :)

    ReplyDelete