Friday 13 January 2012

Update PDP on Thing 23: Reflection

The PDP plan I put together at the end of the cpd23 Things programme is progressing well. I've completed a number of actions on the plan and I'm still working towards a couple of others.

I'm particularly please to have updated my CV both the Word file and the LinkedIn entry. I have been meaning to do this for a while but had put it on the back burner many a time. The process of updating my CV (especially thinking of relevant examples, from recent times, of demonstrating key skills) has allowed me to identify a couple of gaps in my skills. I've decided to do a couple of ECDL Advanced modules (Word and PowerPoint) and I'm still hoping that our Staff Development office can help me get on to a course to give me some credit for my teaching skills.

Plus it's appraisal time so I have many things to get working on in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment